Walking Awake

Walking Awake

Thursday, 31 May 2012

I awoke in 1999. It was this shift in conscious perspective that was complete in it's own embodied understanding, a knowing  of absolute via a non identified awareness. There was a seeing that just was without any identity structure to interfer with an orientation for there was no one seeing, there just was seeing.

Seeing from the absolute, I came to know that as consciousness, I was of the absolute as expression, and it was the absolute movement that flowed through the awareness. As it was written, I am in the Father, and the Father is in me, I came to know that as formless consciousness, there was a complete imitation of truth , a merging with the one that I as naked awareness was of, and through that embodied consciousness came the movement of that, that is absolute and perfect, a seeing that administerd the essence of grace, pressense.

No comments:

Post a Comment